Friday, October 26, 2012

Communication and Collaboration

Throughout this master's program, I have felt a sense of collaboration and effective communication.  It first began with our professors, the leaders.  Everyone has been welcoming, respectful, understanding, and has taken a great deal of effort in helping to build trust among all colleagues.  The discussion boards have had a focus or goal where each one of us has contributed suggestions, knowledge, and comments that have made us more knowledgeable in the early childhood profession. 

Being open-minded and willing to learn new things will indeed make us stronger individuals in our own personal lives and professional careers.  At times, and especially with certain individuals, all of the information learned about putting our biases aside, effective communication, and collaboration can be difficult.  However, taking this course has moved me forward and helped me to become an effective communicator and collaborator with children, families, colleagues, the community, and my own family and friends.

I wish you all the best in your specilization and career path.

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I have enjoyed reading your posts and collaborating with you throughout the duration of this class. I wish you the best in your future and with the remainder of you courses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,

    Thanks for all the discussion and blog post you have shared in this class. It seems like we were a long distance family that have helped each other in this course. I wish you the best in the future and I would love to be in many more classes with you.

    ReplyDelete