Saturday, September 17, 2011

busy times, but keeping up

Where did the week go?  I hope the weekend doesn't go as fast!  I am feeling that the more that I have on my plate, the more organized I become and the more productive.  Managed to meet with most of my new protege's this year that I will be mentoring and the relationships seem to be buiding nicely.  They are motivated to learn and gain new skills and you can see the passion in their teaching as well.  I thought, how appropriate for this week and our application paper about passion, motivation, and wisdom. 

I managed to complete my assignments in a timely manner for the first week, and am keeping up with that schedule for the second week.  I realize that there is much more to come, as I look at  next week's assignments, but these first two weeks were great to get accustomed with all of the requirements and technology.

Even with work and school, I am finding time to spend with the family.  Last night was a great night at the ball field where my 7year old son had a baseball game.  And tomorrow is a day to visit with my grandparents.  So, off I go to finish my application paper...  busy times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment